to install your chosen wallpaper
If you have a PC with Windows 95/98, ME, 2000, or XP installed
- First thing to remember, if you aren't brilliant with computers,
is it's really easy to do!
- Next, left click your mouse on the screen resolution of the
picture that you want to install as your desktop wallpaper.
- You will get a big version of the picture in another browser
- Make sure your mouse pointer is over the large version of the
picture, and right click your mouse.
- You will get a list of options appear - select "Set as
Wallpaper" or "Set as Background"
- All done!
- Click on your favourite pictures screen resolution and wait
for it to load. Then hold the mouse button down so that a menu
appears. Netscape users select 'Save this link As...' and Internet
Explorer Users select 'Download Link to Disk'. Save the file to
- Move the downloaded wallpaper file (?????.jpg) into your wallpaper
directory. First-time users make a directory at the top level
of your hard disk called 'Wallpaper' and move it there.
- Click on the Apple menu, then select 'Control Panels > Desktop
Pictures'. A window will appear. On the left-hand side hit the
'Picture' button. On the right-hand side hit the 'Select Picture'
button. If you have a 'Remove Picture' button instead of a 'Select
Picture' button hit this and your current desktop wallpaper will
be removed, the 'Select Picture' button will now appear. A file
selector box will appear, choose your wallpapers directory and
then the wallpaper file (??????.jpg). Hit open followed by 'Set